There is something about South Indian filter coffee that is out of this world, especially when it has the traditional way with SOWBAGHYA Stainless Steel Coffee filter.
Enjoy your cup of filter coffee with the SOWBAGHYA Coffee filter which is made of the finest quality Stainless Steel 304 grade.
"Making a perfect cup of filter kaapi is an art, that’s perfected over time" – South Indian Mothers!
Instructions to Make Filter Coffee with Stainless Steel Coffee Filter: Filter coffee is brewed using a coffee filter that has two cylinders. The top Cylinder contains Pinholes. The idea is for the ''decoction'' to drip down from the top cylinder, through the tiny pinholes into the bottom cylinder.
The Extra spout and and the extra handle on the bottom cylinder, makes pouring of decoction more easier without even opening the upper compartment.
HOW TO USE
- Add coffee powder to the filter.
- Pour Boiling water into the filter
- Keep this covered for few minutes until thick coffee decoction drips into the bottom compartment.
- To prepare coffee, bring milk to boil.
- Pour 4-5 tbsp coffee decoction with 3/4 cup milk and sugar as per the taste desired.
- Serve the popular South Indian coffee.
Filter coffee is the life-blood of South Indians. It is called by names: Indian Coffee, Filter Coffee, Degree Coffee, Decoction Coffee, Chicory Coffee, Breakfast Coffee, Chikmagalur Coffee, Milk, Sugar Coffee, Brown Coffee.
- Capacity: 250ml
- 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Elegant look
- Rust Proof
- Easy to use
- Easy to wash and clean
- For clean and healthy cooking
Add custom text to your tabs